Thursday, April 30, 2009

4.30.2009

ummm...well i didn't get anything done on my post from yesterday -
the outdated zyrtec from 2005 is still under my bathroom sink,
my broken salad tongs are still lying around taking up space and valuable real estate in my kitchen utensil drawer, my millie vannie cd is still somewhere in justins closet between the broken globe and leg warmers,
my pantry has stale hamburger rolls, outdated salad dressing & spices that have made the journey from jewett to hoyt to patton to texas,
my leftover makeup basket has more than one tube of dried mascara, one jar of "pale" foundation and nail polish that looks like oil and vinegar in the bottle and
my wood miniblinds (in every single window) are still dusty enough to write my name on them.
my to-do list did not get any shorter today.
oh well.
theres always tomorrow.
print todays motto here.