Thursday, March 8, 2007

i love

  • God...where would we be without Him?
  • my husband-he is my rock, my soul mate, my best friend...what more could a girl ask for!
  • my 3 sons...and yes i used to watch the tv show...and yes i know that gives away my age!
  • mojitos...my absolute new favorite cocktail...perfect for these beautiful austin days.
  • mod podge...my new glue-how come i've never used this before?
  • chicken tetrazzini...chicken/veggie/pasta all in one and a delicious leftover dinner.
  • minibooks...need i say more...i'm still scrapbooking 2005, so minibooks are the perfect size to start and finish all in a day or two...love that feeling of finishing a project.
  • ribbon...love the stripped patterns that remind me of my old croton watch with hundreds of different bands that i would change to match my outfit...wish i had that kind of time-now i wear a waterproof watch so i don't waste time taking it on and off...go figure!
  • red bull...now theres an expensive can of water...love it, especially with a red straw to match the can colors. call me crazy...

back to being creative/helping with homework/making a pitcher of mojitos/folding laundry/enjoying the evening sunshine!