Friday, January 16, 2015

1.16.2015



hello doodle book 2015 !
i love your crisp new pages just waiting for me to fill in.
i call it a doodle book but its really an everything journal.
i write my bible verse for the day.
i write down the weather.
i write down my graditudes.
i write down our appointments.
i write down the to-do's.
i write down what filled our day.
i write down transaction numbers, authorization numbers
and return pro numbers.
i write down blogs to visit, books to read & funny 
one liners the boys say.
i tape in stuff & acticles to read.
i tape in pictures ripped out of magazines.
i tape in project life ideas.
i doodle while on the phone.
i doodle fancy letters.
i doodle what i eat sometimes also.
its my everyday little thing.
somedays there is a whole page filled.
somedays there is just a line or two.
somedays there is nothing.
its just a journal - 
not another thing on my to-do list!
-
off to happy hour at jack allens.
i'll journal about it later i'm sure.
better practice drawing my wine glasses.....