Monday, April 23, 2012

4.23.2012







hello monday.
i was ready for you in my head but my heart was still at work.
i was ready to start a week in the life but my heart was still at work.
i was ready to conquer my to-do list but my heart was still at work.
some weekends are hard to forget.
some weekends my patients carry over with me.
some weekends leave an imprint on my heart that cause me
to falter on monday morning.
some weekends are life changing and life altering.
some weekends just cause me to slow down & take a little longer look around.
some weekends just remind me how precious life is.
i was ready for you monday.
i was ready to grab my arms around you & breathe.
i was ready to appreciate the little things.
i was ready to just live.
i was ready to take in each precious moment.
now.