Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1.3.2012

christmas is officially over. steve is back to work. the boys are back to school. the house is unbelievably quiet. the kitchen is closed. the video games are on hold. the street is free of running kids and loose footballs. the parties are over. the calendar is clear. the mile long to-do list is finished. the alarm clock is back on. the morning assembly line of lunches is back in motion. i am loving routine/i am not loving routine mood today. i love my to-do lists/i am dreading the new to-do list that awaits me. i am missing all my words with friends players.
today is transition day.
-
but while i'm transitioning, i did manage to stop by my favorite hallmark store and grab some wrapping paper for next year!
but while i'm transitioning, i did manage to stop by my favorite barnes & noble store and pick up a moleskin 2012 calendar for half price!
but while i'm transitioning, i did manage to update my pinterest board with some ideas for next season!
but while i'm transitioning, i did manage to take a minute to think about my one little word for 2012!
not sure what it will be yet.....
back to transition day.