Friday, January 11, 2008

tgif...just thinking

i love when something causes me to stop & remember...like whenever i hear a sonny & cher song, it reminds me of eating dinner every sunday night on tv tables in our family room in front of the tv watching their show...like whenever i see my cousin suzanne i remember all the sleepovers at her house where we would build huge play houses out of all the discarded boxes from the brand names store up the street & how elaborate they would be & how long we would spent decorating it with markers...like when ever i smell shalimar perfume, it reminds me of mom and her mirrored perfume tray that was always filled with wonderful different beautiful bottles on her dresser (does anyone still do this?)...like whenever i see a razor scooter, it reminds me of my kick-n-go scooter i had as a kid (i was so proud of that mode of transportation)...like whenever i see a rotary telephone it makes me think of grandma zang probably because she actually still has one...all good memories...all good stuff...go.make.more.memories.