Wednesday, November 21, 2007

wednesday notes

ok...so i spend two hours this morning working on my printer problem...removing drivers/updating software/reading owners manuals/figuring out that there actually is a difference between windows & vista/visiting chat rooms {ALL which are foreign things/languages to me}...so justin walks by on his way outside & asks what i'm doing and i give him this nice long, complicated answer and you know what he said...why don't you just scan/save/import it into your laptop....hummmmmm, good idea....its not the total fix i was looking for but it solved my problem/got the printer off the kitchen island/allowed me to file away all those darn owner manuals....lesson learned - ask justin first, he truly knows more about computers than i do...reminds me of a quote steve and i used to use for justin - 'throw away the set of encyclopedias, son knows everything'