Thursday, October 18, 2007

hello thursday

ups lost my package containing all my office work...they actually didn't lose it...they delivered it just not to me...quoting a famous fish from cat in the hat 'this is not good'...lots of important papers/bills/projects/payroll ledgers with checking account information on it...the mess this could create is simply overwhelming...so not that i am usually praying for my shipment of work to arrive-this week i am actually praying it will be found and returned...ups claim department needed to know the replacement value...priceless to me but to them 0.00 is the best number they could assign to paper...gotta go, maybe if i stand at the front door and watch for the truck it will magically appear..."what can brown do for you today" has taken on a new answer...heres to finding lost things today no matter what it is...peace.