Thursday, August 9, 2007

love this life

but as much as i absolutely love the lack of to-do lists during the summer months i am starting to look forward to getting back into some sort of routine...i am feeling unproductive lately and it seems as if it takes me all day to do nothing...its already august 9th and i have not even put my august calendar pages into my filofax!! please don't get me wrong...i love the lazy days...i love not wearing a watch...i love not worrying about homework & bedtimes...i love hanging out at the pool all day with the boys BUT there is this little side of me wanting to cross things off THE LIST...i want to go to bed at night tired from being productive and multitasking not tired from lounging in the sun all day...so heres to the last couple weeks of summer...heres to school supplies/late night bed times/summer schedules...peace.