Wednesday, April 25, 2007

the simple things

i am so appreciative of the little things in life...i believe that scrapbooking sometimes has made me more aware of my life/my surroundings/little things that made me happy that i might have possibly overlooked before...i take time now to enjoy the everyday routine/the to do lists/the big bright blue sky/the endless talking of the boys...i am actually appreciating their constant chatter and noise...i find myself laughing more and more...am i getting older? more mature? or just plain olde enjoying life for the first time? looking back on my twenties, it was all about school/job/friends...in my thirties, it was all about marriage/kids/house/schools...now that i am forty, i am finally just living and enjoying and loving it...different times...different focus...different attitudes...different priorities...not saying that i have it right yet, just enjoying it more...this fun wonderful thing called life...heres to a peaceful heart today!