Friday, March 9, 2007

ok how cut is this

colin just called me to come check this out...one mommy never knows what she will find...and there on the bathroom window ledge is my peace word with dinosaurs all creatively hanging into it...mom take a picture and that i did...now that his creative juices are turned on...ten minutes later he calls me and now he has decorated the peace word with books...mom take a picture...obviously colin has watched me move my word of the year(from one of alis aezine newsletter challenges) around the house and randomly take pictures of it over the past 2 months-ok, maybe twice...and so it continues, now there are matchboxes cars...gotta go before he decides to decorate it with real food or something.
by the way, my peace word was found at marshalls for 6 dollars on the clearence rack-love those red price stickers there.
(otta get a digital camera to post pictures of life as they are happening)